Terms and Conditions
- Under current copyright laws, ownership of all photos belongs entirely to Matthew Brazier (“PHOTOGRAPHER”), owner of Buzz Photo. The Photographer retains all rights to photos taken of properties unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, and only licenses the use of the images to the Listing Agent (“CLIENT”) of the property for marketing purposes while the listing is active (up to one year). All images produced for the Client may be used by the Client for any and all marketing materials and campaigns associated with the property and for the Client’s self promotion until the license expires. The photos may also be used by the Client’s parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed. Any usage of the images by a third party, including but not limited to, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers, is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer.
- The Photographer is an independent contractor, and shall not be deemed to be an employee of the Client. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this agreement. Neither party is authorized to act as agent or bind the other party except as expressly stated in this agreement. The Photographer and the photos or any other deliverables prepared by the Photographer shall not be deemed a work for hire as defined under Copyright Law. All rights granted to Client are contractual in nature and are expressly defined by this agreement.
- It is the Client and/or home owner’s responsibility to have the home in photo ready condition prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc. Be sure to read the home prep guide several days prior to your shoot to make sure you are ready to capture the best photos possible. If the photographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond our control (such as, but not limited to a) unable to gain access to the property b) excessive clutter and mess c) unrestrained animals) you will be reimbursed minus a $75 cancellation fee. If Client is not present, Buzz Photo has the authority to photograph the property “as is” and will not take responsibility for clutter or unwanted items in the picture.
- In the case that Photographer feels unsafe or threatened in any way while on site, the photographer has the right to leave the scene immediately regardless of progress. An on spot cancellation fee of $75 may apply to clients account and the Photographer reserves the right to deny rescheduling.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give 24 hours notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 2 hours notice may incur a $75 cancellation fee.
- Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like. Otherwise the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home’s condition, lighting, and other factors to get the best possible shots.
- Turnaround time is 24 hours. Although you may get your photos back in less time we cannot guarantee it. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turn around time please inquire about options for express service at an additional fee.
- Payment is due at the time of the appointment booking.
- This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties. The Photographer is free to engage others to perform services of the same or similar nature to those provided by the Photographer, solicit other clients, and otherwise advertise all offered services.